By Sareen Hair Clinic , Dermatology
Chemical Peel Treatment is ideal for:
- Skin Pigmentation problems- Due to the harmful effects of sun exposure and pollution, drugs, hormonal problems, burns, etc. many people fall victim of skin pigmentation. A chemical peel treatment can be of great help in such cases.
- Complexion lightening- If one’s skin has become darker over time and wants to regain their original complexion, then chemical peel treatment can be of great help.
- Skin Rejuvenation- Due to clogged pores and/or due to prolonged stress one’s skin may start to look dull and lack freshness. By using a light or medium peel the skin glow and health can be improved.Acne and superficial post acne marks and scars.
Benefits of Chemical Peels:
- Enhanced skin texture- One of the secondary benefits a person gets from a chemical peel treatment is enhanced skin texture. Hence, apart from removing scars and blemishes chemical peels also bring up a fresh layer of skin which is not only smooth in texture but is radiant too.
- Reduced Fine Lines- Chemical peels are also readily used for the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines. By damaging the outmost skin layer with a chemical solution in a controlled manner it is made to peel off. What is exposed afterwards is a skin that is more firm and free of fine lines.
- Safe –Chemical peel treatment is by far one of the safest among others. If done appropriately, they are free of side effects and give good results if the patient is selected appropriately.
- Attractive Results- Most people who go for chemical peel treatments are satisfied with the end results. The cost of the treatment is easily affordable, and the recovery time is quite minimal, making it one of the most preferred treatments for multiple skin problems.